100 Night Mattress Comfort Guarantee
To ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase, Best in Beds is pleased to offer a 100 Night Comfort Guarantee across a large selection of mattresses in our range.
Our mattress experts will always do their best to educate our customers on what mattress is most suitable to them based on their needs, however we understand that sleeping on a mattress at home vs laying on one in a showroom can occasionally result in the wrong mattress being selected.
To guarantee we get you sleeping on the right mattress, our customers are entitled to exchange their mattress within the 100 Nights from the original order delivery date. You simply need to meet the requirements outlined below.
We suggest to our customers, to sleep on the new mattress for a minimum of 14 nights before deciding on an exchange. It takes a little time to get used to a new mattress. This ensures the body has had some time to adjust.
Customers will be required to keep the plastic bag with which their mattress is delivered in as this will be required to be placed on the mattress should you wish to return it. If you dispose of your bag then one will need to be purchased and shipped which will be at the customers cost. This will also slow the exchange process down.
Process for making a claim:
If you would like to make a 100 Night Comfort Guarantee swap over claim and are within 100 nights of purchase please follow this process:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number, name, phone number and which mattress from our range you would like to swap to. If you require a mattress bag please advise in this email and we will contact you for payment and shipping details.
We will contact you within 2 business days to process the swap over and book a delivery date. Please note that depending on the replacement mattress availability and your location, expected delivery dates are usually 2-3 weeks.
Once confirmed we will require you to bag the mattress up ready for transport. When packaging the mattress in the plastic bag please seal the open end with sticky tape so it is fully closed.
On the scheduled date of delivery please have the mattress you want to return ready for pick up, fully packed & sealed in the plastic bag, at the front door of your premises. Our delivery team will pick up the mattress and will inspect it for stains and/or damage through the clear plastic bag before loading it into the truck. If the mattress is in an as new condition they will then accept it and drop off the new mattress at your front door. The delivery team is unable to help package or remove the mattress from inside your home due to social distancing regulations.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Customers are entitled to one mattress exchange within 100 nights from the day the mattress was delivered/collected.
- Customers are required to sleep on the new mattress for a minimum of 14 nights. This is to allow the body sufficient time to adjust to the new sleeping surface.
- As this is a comfort guarantee, the exchange of mattress is only available for an alternative mattress of the same size.
- If exchanging the mattress to one of greater value than the original purchase, you will be required to pay the difference in price.
- If exchanging the mattress to one of lesser value than the original mattress, you will not be entitled to a refund of the difference in price.
- Any mattress that is damaged or soiled in any way or which has not been cared for as per the manufacturer’s care and maintenance instructions above will be exempt from this guarantee. A waterproof mattress protector will help prevent the mattress from becoming unsanitary.
- Customers in Greater Sydney, Illawarra and Southern Highlands - a swapover fee of $129 will be charged to pick-up your mattress and deliver your new mattress for when you engage in an exchange. If you are living outside of these areas, this fee may be higher and you will be required to cover these transport costs. The swapover service is only available on allocated days. Please contact your nearest store or our customer service team for further details on what days are available for you.
Any mattress returned to Best in Beds as part of the 100 Night Comfort Guarantee will be sanitised and used as display stock or sold as a comfort return floor stock clearance in store. At no stage will we ship out a returned mattress to any customer as a brand new product.
This 100 Night Comfort Guarantee is not available for the following products:
- Sealy mattresses (all sizes)
- A.H. Beard Origins mattresses (all sizes)
- Mattresses Sold through external platforms/marketplaces such as Catch, Ebay, Amazon, Kogan, Bunnings etc.
- Any linen or bedding including but not limited to pillows, mattress protectors, quilts etc.
- Clearance Mattresses
- Any Floor Stock (sold as is)
- Custom made or custom size mattresses
- Beds, bedheads and associated furniture, including all self assembly furniture
- Ensemble bases and adjustable bases