We offer FREE Australia-wide standard delivery on all In stock linen online purchases.
In Stock items will be dispatched the next business day. Standard delivery timeframes to most metro areas is 2-6 business days and longer for country areas.
Due to unprecedented delivery volumes throughout the Australia Post network there may be some delays experienced in delivery timeframes.
Please ensure that you provide us with your correct address, including correct suburb and postcode. If your address is incorrect and gets returned to us we will need to charge you a redelivery fee.
Best in Beds is pleased to offer a FREE weekday Delivery Service across our ONLINE mattress range!
The Free Express Delivery service refers to a ONE MAN only delivery service to the front door of a single level dwelling within the Sydney, Macarthur and Illawarra areas. This Service runs Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm.
- This service is an Express Service. In order to offer this service for Free we need to be in an out as quickly as possible. As such the products will be taken to the front door only. Just like a small parcel ordered online. Signature gained and the driver will move on to the next delivery.
- As this is an Express service with just one Delivery Driver we cannot offer this service to your door should your property have any form of stairs required to reach the front door.
- In order for us to offer this Free service across the majority of our range, in some cases the Driver will need the customer to provide someone to assist with the items being unloaded. For example all King Mattresses on a one man delivery will require assistance at the point of delivery. We trust you will understand this requirement and plan to assist accordingly.
For use of the Free Delivery, please allow 7 business days (Monday to Friday) from purchase date for your items to be made and scheduled for Delivery.
- If any part of the product is out of stock the free delivery will still be applicable and a sales team member will inform you when the item can be completed and when the next available delivery date will be.
Important Delivery Information:
- Monday to Friday Deliveries: You will receive a courtesy Email by 2pm one business day before your delivery is scheduled. The SMS will provide you with an estimated delivery window for the following day. (Please note we are unable to delivery at specified times)
You will then have until 5pm to re-schedule if required.
- If you are not at home at the time of delivery, and have not contacted us on 1300 399 676 in the required time frame, a minimum $65 re-delivery fee will be charged.
- Customers must ensure that correct details have been provided for the delivery and any access details are provided. Customers are required to contact our Head Office direct by Ph. 1300 399 676 to notify of any changes prior to 9am of the scheduled delivery date. A re delivery fee will be applied should the customer not be home to accept delivery of goods without prior notification.
- All deliveries must be signed for by the customer or a nominated person aged over 18 years to receive the delivery. If you are not going to be home to accept delivery and require the goods to be left on your property, we must have received written authority from you prior to your scheduled delivery advising us to leave the goods in the nominated location on your property. You must ensure that the nominated location has clear access for the driver in this case.
- All orders must be paid in full 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date. No cash, cheques or credit card payments are accepted at the time of delivery, If a balance is owing 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date, you will receive a phone call from our Payments Centre, where you can opt to make the payment via credit card over the phone or alternatively go into a store that day and finalise payments. If your order is not paid in full 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery, your delivery will be placed on hold until payment is finalised.
- We recommend that you thoroughly inspect all goods delivered to you or those collected from any of the stores prior to signing ‘received in good order’. Goods are to be supplied at an acceptable quality and match the description provided at the time of sale. Should any goods be damaged in transit, please contact the Store where you made your purchase to rectify the situation. The contact phone number will be shown on your Tax Invoice.
Additional Delivery Options:
$65 Two Man STANDARD Delivery Service - This service is a 2 man service where the goods will be taken inside the premises and placed into the required room. This service also includes stairs or lifts as required. This service is only available on Monday to Friday. (Please note the Saturday will attract the weekend surcharge of $30 and as such the price for a Saturday Delivery will be $99)
- Drivers will not remove or relocate any items from the room such as old bed frames or mattresses. If you have purchased the premium service you will need to ensure the room is empty and a sufficient safe work space created for the new items to be setup.
- Any delivery that is required outside of the Sydney, Macarthur or Illawarra stated areas, must be quoted on an individual basis, including Regional and Interstate deliveries. Please contact Head Office on 1300 399 676 to request a quote, or email email@example.com
At Point of Sale:
- No specific delivery time can be provided prior to the morning of the delivery
- Customer to confirm the Address and Telephone number on the Tax Invoice is correct.
- Customer agrees that a minimum re-delivery fee of $65 will apply if the goods have been loaded onto the truck and delivery cannot be made.
- Any special access information relevant for the driver should be advised to the staff so that it can be noted to the delivery instructions.
Cancellation of Order:
Any cancellations of an order once the goods are produced or the item(s) are/is a stock item, the deposit of 20% will be forfeited with all other monies paid being refunded in line with our company refund policy..
All products are available for free pick up at our Warrawong and Campbelltown stores within 48 hours, depending on stock availability. You will receive an email to confirm when your order is available for collection, and you'll need to bring the email and a copy of your ID to collect from our friendly team.