FREE AUSTRALIA-WIDE EXPRESS DELIVERY
BOX MATTRESSES, LINEN & BEDDING
We offer FREE Australia-wide road express delivery on all Linen and Mattresses (all sizes) that come packaged in a box that are purchased online. We also now offer free Australia-Wide delivery on all Single & King-Single mattresses.
In stock items ordered before 2pm will be dispatched the next business day. Orders placed after the 2pm cutoff are dispatched within 48 hrs - we still will do our best to dispatch it the next day but this is reliant on transport companies.
Express delivery time frames to most metro areas is 2-5 business days after dispatch and 2-8 business days after dispatch for regional areas - please note that some of the most out of the way regional places can take a little longer.
We use a range of national courier and delivery services providers to work to get your purchases to you as soon as possible. As soon as the purchase is dispatched with carrier we will send you a tracking number so that you can follow it's progress all the way to your home.
Please Note: Due to unprecedented delivery volumes throughout Australia at this time there may be some delays experienced in delivery time frames.
Please ensure that you provide us with your correct address, including correct suburb and postcode. If your address is incorrect and gets returned to us we will need to charge you a delivery fee for the next attempt.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY IN NSW METRO & REGIONAL AREAS
ALL MATTRESSES, FURNITURE & LINEN
Best in Beds is pleased to offer a FREE weekday delivery service across our full online range of mattresses, furniture and linen in most NSW metro and regional areas*!
We will contact you within 1 business day after your purchase to arrange a delivery date. The standard delivery time frame to most local delivery areas is 5-10 business days (often quicker!).
- If any part of the product is out of stock the free delivery will still be applicable and a sales team member will inform you when the item can be delivered and when the next available delivery date will be.
- If you live outside of a Local Delivery area but would still like to purchase one of these products, please contact us on 1300 399 676 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange delivery *additional costs may apply.
Important Local Delivery Information:
- Local Delivery: You will receive a courtesy email by 2pm one business day before your delivery is scheduled. The email will provide you with an estimated delivery window for the following day. On the day of delivery our delivery team will call you 1 hour before they arrive. (Please note we are unable to deliver at specified times)
- You will then have until 5pm to re-schedule if required. If you are not at home at the time of delivery, and have not contacted us on 1300 399 676 in the required time frame, a minimum $65 re-delivery fee will be charged.
- Drivers will not remove or relocate any items from the room such as old bed frames or mattresses. If you have purchased the premium service you will need to ensure the room is empty and a sufficient safe work space created for the new items to be setup.
FREE CONTACTLESS PICK UP
All products are available for free contactless pick up from our Campbelltown and Warrawong stores within 2 business days, depending on stock availability. On receipt of your order, we will send you an email to confirm when your order will be available for collection. In order to collect your order please bring a copy of your email and your ID to show to our friendly team.
Important Delivery Information for All Deliveries (Local & Australia-Wide)
- Customers must ensure that correct details have been provided for the delivery and any access details are provided. Customers are required to contact our Head Office direct by Ph. 1300 399 676 to notify of any changes prior to 9am of the scheduled delivery date. A re delivery fee will be applied should the customer not be home to accept delivery of goods without prior notification.
- All deliveries must be signed for by the customer or a nominated person aged over 18 years to receive the delivery. If you are not going to be home to accept delivery and require the goods to be left on your property, we must have received written authority to leave from you prior to your goods being dispatched advising us to leave the goods in the nominated location on your property. You must ensure that the nominated location has clear access for the driver in this case.
- All orders must be paid in full 24 hours prior to your purchase being dispatched. No cash, cheques or credit card payments are accepted at the time of delivery, If a balance is owing 24 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date, you will receive a phone call from our Payments Centre, where you can opt to make the payment via credit card over the phone or alternatively go into a store that day and finalise payments. If your order is not paid in full 24 hours prior to your purchase being dispatched, your delivery will be placed on hold until payment is finalised.
- We recommend that you thoroughly inspect all goods delivered to you or those collected from any of the stores prior to signing ‘received in good order’. Goods are to be supplied at an acceptable quality and match the description provided at the time of sale. Should any goods be damaged in transit, please contact the Store where you made your purchase to rectify the situation. The contact phone number will be shown on your Tax Invoice.
Cancellation of Order After Dispatch
Once an order has been dispatched with a delivery provider we are unable to cancel the purchase.
ADDITIONAL DELIVERY OPTIONS - LOCAL DELIVERIES
We are able to offer additional services such as assembly, removing old mattresses, 2 man delivery services etc. Please contact one of our stores for more information and pricing or email email@example.com.