EcoRenew Ingeo™ Corn Fibre Quilt Whisper Loft 150gsm
If you’re in the market for an eco-friendly quilt, then look no further. Ingeo is made from natural, sustainable plant fibres which are 100% biodegradable. Manufacturing this fabric requires half the amount of energy needed to make polyester and emits 50% fewer greenhouse gases. The Eco Renew Quilt is better for you and for the environment.
- Sustainable Botanic Fibre
- Available in 3 lofts
- 5 different size options
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sensitive Choice
- Machine wash & tumble dry
- Lightweight & breathable
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Machine wash
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable
- Excellent moisture absorption
100% cotton sateen cover
Bambi’s Botanic Ingeo Fibre quilts are perfect for people who are looking for warmth without weight in their quilt. These Ingeo fibre quilts are incredibly lightweight, yet are warm, soft, breathable, washable, hypo allergenic and low impact to the environment.
The Ingeo quilts have a pure Sateen Cotton cover and come with a 5 year guarantee.
- FILL: Pure, natural, Ingeo Fibre
- COVER: Sateen – pure high quality cotton
- SIZES: Available in Single, Double, Queen, King and Super King size
- LOFTS: Available in 3 lofts – light and high and whisper loft.
- GUARANTEE: 5 years
- CARE: Fully machine washable
- Bambi’s Ingeo quilts are now available in a WHISPER loft. At just 150 gsm, this completely natural, sustainable quilt is the perfect solution for hot sleepers and for Australia’s summer months. While the quilt is incredibly lightweight, it still has plenty of loft, giving you comfort and softness all night long.
What is Ingeo™?
The word Ingeo comes from Ingredients from the earth (GEO = Greek for ‘earth’)
Why choose an Ingeo product?
Ingeo™ products are made using abundant, locally available, sustainable resources. Plant sources used to make Ingeo™ products include sugar cane, corn and beet.
How are Ingeo products made?
The makers of Ingeo™ fibre started with the noble mission of turning greenhouse gasses into high performance products, such as bedding. Their products are easily and efficiently produced and have incredible benefits to both the environment and the consumer. Products made with Ingeo™ are incredibly light in weight but manage to achieve extremely high loft and give wonderful warmth.
Advantages of Ingeo™
- Transports vapour away from the body (Ingeo has twice the wicking properties of Bamboo);
- Better sleep through maintaining a stable body temperature;
- Naturally hypo-allergenic;
- Exceptionally fluffy;
- Extremely lightweight;
- Provides warmth without weight;
- Shape resilient (returns to shape easily);
- Easy care (machine washable/tumble dryable);
- Has very low flammability;
- Has superior performance in shrinkage, pilling, wicking and flammability over bamboo or soy products;
- The drying time for Ingeo fill is approx. 2 hours. The drying time for cotton fill can take up to twelve hours.
"ADD TO CART" items are in stock in our own warehouse. These will dispatch in 1-2 business days and the delivery time is 1-8 business days depending on your location. You can expect delivery to your home in approximately 2-10 business days.
"PRE-ORDER" items are ordered from our supplier - We estimate dispatch to take up to 10 business days and delivery time is 2-8 business days depending on your location. Therefore you can expect delivery of your new linen in approximately 12-18 business days. If it comes to us quicker then will still dispatch with our couriers the next business d
To see the cost of shipping, simply: (1) Add your desired items to your shopping cart (2) Click on 'view cart' (3) Enter your postcode in the Shipping section and a shipping cost estimate will be displayed. Don't forget about our Lowest Price Guarantee! This means that if you find a lower priced identical stocked item that's in stock with a competitor (even if it's on sale), we will not only match it, we'll beat it by 5%. For more info, scroll to the bottom of this page and click on 'Lowest Price Guarantee'.